TERMS & CONDITIONS
These are the general terms and conditions of Ipex Capital Management Limited for use of this Site. Please read these terms and conditions carefully. Your use of the Site will be subject to these terms and conditions.
In these terms and conditions, the following definitions apply:
“Ipex” means Ipex Capital Management Limited, whose registered office is at 301 Harbour Yard, Chelsea Harbour, London, SW10 0XD, United Kingdom
“Site” means the web site at www.ipexcap.com and all information provided on it.
2. What you are allowed to do
- browse the Site using a compatible web browser (among others, this Site is compatible with Internet Explorer 6 and 7, Mozilla Firefox, and Safari). Permission to browse the Site includes permission to make transient or cached copies of parts of the Site to the extent that this occurs in the normal course of using your browser and that these copies are used only to facilitate current or subsequent access to the Site by you;
- print a copy of any page of the Site, for your own personal purposes, provided you do not do any of the things set out under “What you are not allowed to do”.
3. What you are not allowed to do
3.1 You may not:
- (except to the extent expressly set out in these terms) make any copies of any part of the Site;
- remove or change anything on the Site;
- include or create links to or from the Site;
- copy or use any material from the Site for any commercial purpose;
- remove or change any copyright, trade mark or other intellectual property right notices contained in the original material or from any material copied or printed off from the Site.
3.2 You must only use the Site and anything available from the Site for lawful purposes, and you must comply with all applicable laws, statutes and regulations. You shall not:
- create any links to this Site without our express written permission. Any such links must not use any framing techniques or in any other way represent the site or the content as being connected with you or your organization;
- use any logo or other proprietary graphic or trademark on this Site as part of any link without written express permission;
- use any meta tags or hidden text in your own sites which incorporate the ipexcap.com name or any Ipex or Ipex portfolio company name or products without our express written permission; or
- hack into the Site or any other related computer system or use the Site to engage in any behaviour that may reasonably be expected to inhibit other users from using and enjoying the Site or any other web site or damage or destroy the reputation of Ipex or any third party.
3.3 Ipex accepts no obligation to monitor the use of the Site. However, Ipex reserves the right to disclose any information as required by law and/or to remove, refuse to post or to edit any information or materials, to block your access and to take such other action as may be reasonably necessary to prevent any breach of these terms and conditions or any breach of applicable law or regulation. Ipex will also in its absolute discretion fully co-operate with law enforcement and other relevant authorities with respect to any investigation of suspected unlawful activity or violation of network security.
4. Your personal information
All intellectual property rights in any material (including text, photographs and other images and sound, trade marks and logos) contained in this Site is either owned by Ipex or has been licensed to Ipex by the rights owner(s) so that Ipex can use this material as part of its Site. You are only allowed to use this Site and the material contained in the Site as set out in these terms.
6. Disclaimer and limitation of liability
6.1 Ipex does not, and nothing in these terms and conditions shall act to exclude or limit Ipex's liability for death or personal injury resulting from its negligence, fraud or any other liability which may not by applicable law be excluded or limited. Your statutory rights are not affected by any of these terms.
6.2 Subject to clause 6.1, in no event shall Ipex be liable (whether for breach of contract, negligence or for any other reason) for any loss of profits, exemplary or special damages, loss of sales, loss of revenue, loss of goodwill, loss of any software or data, loss of bargain, loss of opportunity, loss of use of computer equipment, software or data, loss of or waste of management or other staff time, or for any indirect, consequential or special loss, however arising.
6.3 Subject to clauses 6.1 and 6.2, Ipex's liability to you whether in contract, tort or otherwise is limited to £100.
6.4 You agree that your use of the Site is on an “as is” and “as available” basis and that your use of the Site is at your sole risk. On that basis, except as expressly set out in these terms, Ipex does not enter into conditions, warranties or other terms in relation to the Site or the Site (including any implied term relating to quality, fitness for a particular purpose).
6.5 You agree that the obtaining of any material through the use of the Site is carried out at your own risk and that Ipex has no liability to you in respect of such material or the effects of such material.
6.6 Ipex tries to make sure that all information contained on the Site is correct, but it does not accept any liability for any error or omission. You should check with Ipex or the relevant supplier before acting on any information on the Site.
6.7 Ipex may change the format and content of the Site from time to time. You should refresh your browser each time you visit the Site to ensure that you download the most up to date version of the Site.
6.8 The Site includes links to external sites and co-branded pages. Ipex has included links to these sites and co-branded pages to provide you with access to information and services that you may find useful or interesting. Ipex is not responsible for the content of these sites and pages or for anything provided by them.
6.9 Ipex is not liable for any action you may take as a result of relying on any information provided in this Site.
7. Suspension and termination of Site
7.1 Ipex may suspend the operation of the Site for repair or maintenance work or in order to update or upgrade the contents or functionality of the Site from time to time. Access to or use of the Site or any sites or pages linked to it will be not necessarily be uninterrupted or error free.
7.2 Ipex may terminate your access to the Site immediately in the event you breach any of these terms and conditions.
8. Enquiries or complaints
If you have any enquiries or complaints (about the Site or someone else’s use of the Site) then please address them to:
Ipex Capital Management Limited
301 Harbour Yard
Tel: +44 20 7349 0140
Fax: +44 20 7349 0159
9. General and governing law
9.1 Ipex may change these terms and conditions from time to time and will endeavour to notify you of any major changes by posting a message on the Site. By browsing the Site you are accepting that you are bound by the current terms and conditions. You should check these each time you revisit the Site. These terms and conditions form the entire understanding of the parties and supersede all previous agreements, understandings and representations relating to the subject matter. If any provision of these terms and conditions is found to be unenforceable, this shall not affect the validity of any other provision. Ipex may delay enforcing its rights under these terms and conditions without losing them. You agree that Ipex may sub-contract the performance of any of its obligations or may assign these terms and conditions or any of its rights or obligations without giving you notice.
9.2 Ipex will not be liable to you for any breach of these terms and conditions which arises because of any circumstances which Ipex cannot reasonably be expected to control.
9.3 These terms and conditions shall be governed and interpreted in accordance with English law, and you consent to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.